Mikael Darni & Company - Mikael Darni one of the 10 Finalist in the Art of Patron!
My Blog

Phoenix Rising

Hello all,

Sorry for the time in between blogs, the Holidays we full of excitement and joy.

January held other ideas for our parent company Ulla Darni Inc. At  the beginning  of the coldest night in January I was woken by the dogs barking, as always we hushed them and as if in a dream the phone began to ring. Chills ran down my spine as I walked through the house to see down at the bottom of our hill five fire trucks, lights blazing pumping water out of our pond. Fear raced through my body as it had 10 years ago when we lost the family home to another fire. Anyone who has ever been through this kind of event will tell how frightening fire can be.
We are happy to say that no one was injured. Thank God!

We continue to be inspired daily by the beauty of nature around us; our goal is to rebuild from the fire that destroyed our glass house where we prepare our glass for painting, it also housed our "naked glass inventory and much of our equipment. It is quite a loss.

We want to thank all that have called with kind words and well wishes! So many offering their help at a time in need.  Love and Light to all. Thanks for the help.

Like the Phoenix we will rise from the flames!

7 Comments to Phoenix Rising:

Comments RSS
replica rolex on Saturday, April 26, 2014 2:23 AM
This flavoring on the meal will probably taint this flavoring on the vino that you'll be mouth watering, for anyone who is definitely are anxious for meal, have any dried biscuits.
Reply to comment

adres www on Saturday, August 30, 2014 5:25 PM
Often there're employed in the actual completing in windowpane sills. Would certainly even make sure the kitchen counter they might possibly not have every situations as well as decided not to meet
Reply to comment

strony www on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 4:56 AM
Reply to comment

site on Thursday, October 09, 2014 5:07 PM
Each one dwelling boasts a home inherent home or perhaps bathroom buying the particular kennel area for you to purchase instructions any such results is usually tailored to the must have along with one
Reply to comment

swiss army classic on Friday, December 26, 2014 4:05 AM
I as well as my buddies ended up taking note of the nice helpful tips from your web page and then immediately came up with a terrible feeling I never expressed respect to you for those tips. My ladies were definitely joyful to learn them and have in effect seriously been loving those things. We appreciate you really being so kind and then for utilizing these kinds of fine things millions of individuals are really needing to learn about. Our own sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to sooner.
Reply to comment

dress watches on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 10:27 AM
I just like the valuable info you supply on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at once more right here regularly. I am quite sure I will be told many new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the next!
Reply to comment

Mollie Young on Saturday, January 30, 2016 4:27 AM
Wonderful and fantastic. When i admire your hard work. My business is pleased by looking at this type of pleasant details. My business is prompted immediately after looking at your post.!!
Reply to comment